We spent Easter out at the ranch with cousins. We planned on riding 4-wheelers and being outdoors, but the cold weather definitely changed our plans. We had a great time indoors and the girls played hard with their cousins. They built indoor forts, played games, and watched movies. We really enjoy getting together with family.
I sewed and sewed and sewed some more. Taneal's Easter dress was in her favorite color, blue.
Camie's favorite color is not orange, but I loved this fabric so much. She looked so beautiful and was quite excited to wear "high heels"!
Danielle is as cute as ever. She loves pink and picked out her shoes. I finished her dress in February, so she impatiently waited until Easter to wear it.
Spencer is so grown up! This is his first tie. He didn't seem to even notice he was wearing it. I felt like I needed to make him something, but Evan was pretty adamant about not dressing Spencer up. He says he lets me dote on the girls, but I was not to mess with his boy!
Of course, Easter pictures are to be taken outdoors with flowers. The weather would not allow, so as soon as it warms up, we will do an Easter picture retake, somewhere in the beautiful flowers.
1 comment:
You have some cute kids!
Post a Comment