

Spencer turned one during the family reunion. 45 people sand Happy Birthday to him. Later that night he started singing "happy birthday to you"! At first I was thinking in was a coincidence that his babbling sounding like that, until he repeated himself! We video recorded him singing it and he has been singing in over and over daily since his birthday. I guess having 45 people singing to him made an impression.
He is taking steps, he can walk across the room by himself. He just can't get into the walking position alone. He can stand up at furniture, just hasn't realized he can take off by himself. He gets so excited and is so proud of himself when he walks. He is just so cute to see walking across the room. Too bad I can't share video on this blog!
1 comment:
Steph - I especially enjoy the blue frosting!
Post a Comment