Evan set up the tent and equipped all our kids with flashlights. That was a hit. As it got dark, they had so much fun. We sat by the fire visiting with members from our ward. I thought it was a pretty good turn-out. Evan took all the kids to the tent around 9:30 and got them to sleep. I stayed up until around 1am visiting. It was fun. Sometime between when I went to bed and sunrise, it rained. It rained for a while 'cause I needed to make a visit to the ladies room (we pitched our tent fairly close as this was a requirement for me to go camping pregnant). I didn't want to go out in the rain but was so worried that I would fall asleep and have one of those dreams that I was using the bathroom and really just go in my sleeping bag.
That would be embarrassing.

The hammock that Evan set up was a hit. I think all the kids from the camp out played on it nearly the entire time. They swung each other around and around and around. They were pretty disappointed when it was time to pack up and take it down.
We were pretty dirty but had a lot of fun.

1 comment:
So glad you posted this as I was home with the baby and Ryan. Sounds like I missed out on a fun one, darnit! So we will have to chat sometime about my most embarassing moment...glad you didn't have yours at the campout! :)
Post a Comment