Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sleepy time

For those of you that know Evan, you know how easily he falls asleep. If can be frustrating at times, but my girls took this to their advantage. It was Sunday afternoon and Evan was taking his nap. They got all giggly and kept coming in and out of my room. I decided to check out what was going on, and this is what I found. It was too funny to pass up without taking pictures. I don't think Evan knows I got pictures, so we will see if he reads my blog and discovers this. Fun times.

7 comments:

Quite Content said...

That is too funny!!! I can't wait to hear about his reaction when he finds out. What a great thing to capture on camera!!!

The "Dish" on the Dastrup's said...

Hilarious!!!

Kimberly said...

Was he relly a sleep for all that?

123 checkoutourfamily said...

hahaha...that's hilarious. I definitely need to show this one to Matt.

Kristi David said...

Ha, ha, ha!!

Eric and Angela said...

Evan is so pretty.

Slim said...

I cannot believe he didn't wake up for that! Daddy sure looks pretty! :)