This summer we decided to head back to the roller rink for some fun skating. The kids absolutely love it. Nathan is a little difficult since he can't skate yet and doesn't like to sit still. I go ahead and rent Spencer skates but he hangs with me most of the time. Taneal is starting to get the hang of it. She is such a first born. She is cautious, tries to do everything perfectly, just can't let go of all the rules and feel the movement. But she's getting it and I'm having a good time watching her figure it out. Danielle can really skate. Of all my kids, she picked up on it the quickets and smoothest. I don't know if it becuase she has always had great coordination or if it is becuase I introduced it to her at the right age. Whatever the case, she is good. She was so wonderful with Spencer. I didn't even ask her, and she spent probably an hour holding his hand and skating around the rink with him. It was so cute and sweet. Camie thought she would be nice and help Spencer, and they just kept falling. I don't know if it is becuase Camie doesn't quite have the balance like Danielle does or if Danielle is just the perfect height for Spencer. They are all just great kids and had so much fun. We will continue to go back until the kids don't want to.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Summer Skating
This summer we decided to head back to the roller rink for some fun skating. The kids absolutely love it. Nathan is a little difficult since he can't skate yet and doesn't like to sit still. I go ahead and rent Spencer skates but he hangs with me most of the time. Taneal is starting to get the hang of it. She is such a first born. She is cautious, tries to do everything perfectly, just can't let go of all the rules and feel the movement. But she's getting it and I'm having a good time watching her figure it out. Danielle can really skate. Of all my kids, she picked up on it the quickets and smoothest. I don't know if it becuase she has always had great coordination or if it is becuase I introduced it to her at the right age. Whatever the case, she is good. She was so wonderful with Spencer. I didn't even ask her, and she spent probably an hour holding his hand and skating around the rink with him. It was so cute and sweet. Camie thought she would be nice and help Spencer, and they just kept falling. I don't know if it is becuase Camie doesn't quite have the balance like Danielle does or if Danielle is just the perfect height for Spencer. They are all just great kids and had so much fun. We will continue to go back until the kids don't want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment