Sunday, February 19, 2012

Books Read in 2011

I love, love, love to read. Each year I set a goal to read 12 books becuase sometimes life gets too busy and I don't take the time to read. And once I dive into a book I remember why I make that same goal for myself every year. It makes me take time for myself and do something I love. And I don't mean that in a selfish sort of way. It also makes me feel like I have a brain again. Like I can do more than cook and clean and change poopy diapers. So here is to this last year and all the books I read (maybe a few more than 12, but who's counting?):

Matched by Allie Condie


Bonds that Make Us Free by C. Terry Warner

The New Testament, King James Version

The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum

The Doctrine and Covenants

Savvy by Ingrid Law

A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers

Unbroken: A World War II Story by Laura Hillenbrand

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

An Echo in the Darkness by Francine Rivers

As Sure As the Dawn by Francine Rivers

Among the Hidden by Margaret Haddix

1 comment:

Meggan said...

How did you like Unbroken? That's on our book club list this year.