Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Christmas 2012

I know it is only 4 months late, but we had a merry Christmas. 

Santa did the "need it, want it, wear it, read it" again this year. Makes Christmas so much more organized and simple. It is a fun, manageable way to have Christmas. Still so in love with the idea.

The boys got this geo-trax train set. So much fun and lots of play time.

Seriously don't know what this picture is of and why Camie has something hanging out of her mouth. I was really lousy at pictures and this is as good as it gets. Oh, I remember now. It's whipped cream. We had reindeer pancakes and they had whipped cream as the eyes. 

Camie got a kindle for Christmas and was very excited. She also got a cello stand. And clothes. And k'nex.





Spencer and Nathan enjoying their train.


Taneal got clothes. She LOVES clothes. Must be she is a teenage. And Gavin? Loving not having clothes. I think that's why I liked this picture so much.


Spencer's favorite gift was this pocket knife he got from Aunt Katie at the Chinese Exchange on Christmas. Pocket knife trumps anything Santa could bring. Probably because this Santa wouldn't bring a 6 year old boy a pocket knife. In a Chinese Exchange game is this only way this young boy would ever get e knife. I was planning on waiting until he was 18. Okay, maybe 11. But definitely not 6.


Christmas dinner at Troy and Becky's. 

No comments: