My nephews were getting baptized. Because so much family was in town, we couldn't stay at my sisters home. We decided to make it a girls weekend and get a hotel and play.
We visited the Alamo.
Here was the fun part. Before the baptism, we decided to go get manicures and pedicures. It was so fun and made the weekend feel like such a girls weekend. Taneal has been asking about eye brow waxing. She didn't want it done because she was afraid it would hurt. But she was curious. I think she really did want it done, but just wasn't gutsy enough.
After we finished the pedicures, I asked the shop if they did waxing and they said they did. I asked Taneal if she wanted to get her eye brows done. She smirked and declined because she was scared. So I offered that if Grammy got hers done, would Taneal do it? Of course my mom was surprised. But she agreed so Taneal was roped in.
I got the best laugh watching my mom get her eye brows waxed. She reacted so well. Taneal hesitantly got hers done and loved the results and said it didn't hurt, it actually felt good.
We had a great weekend, felt pampered and also enjoyed being at the twins baptism.
I'm starting to get spoiled not having a nursing baby. This is kind of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment