Yes, I caught my boys playing Barbies! I was sitting on the floor folding laundry when Spencer and Nathan were on the stairs right behind me playing. They were making all kinds of shooting noises, animal sounds, and having one heck of an adventure with what they were playing. And then I realized there was the word "Barbie" mixed in with all those noises. I hadn't noticed at first, probably because I am used to Barbies being played with by my girls. It just made me laugh that my boys were playing Barbies, just in a boy kind of way. I had to snap a picture for future blackmail. Too funny.
1 comment:
I got to tell you, when I first saw the title of your post I was expecting to see your christmas letter. Since your last name is Black and the Christmas letter comes in the mail. :) But, you really meant blackmail. haha.
Post a Comment