Friday, March 11, 2011

Quite the Artist


Somehow, somewhere, my children managed to pick up some serious artistic talent. I always dreamed of being an artist, but, yah, it never happened. And then when I see my children's creations, I really wonder where they got it from. I know they didn't get it from my clown of a husband. I guess maybe he has the hidden talent. But if he has it, he has done a really good job at keeping it hidden.
Check out this cool little fish Taneal sculpted at school. I was impressed. That girl received a scholarship for art classes (we declined because they were downtown). She really has a natural ability. I love seeing her pencil drawings, even the pictures she creates with crayons. And the talent doesn't stop with Taneal. My other children seem to have it too. Anyways, thought I would share her creation with you and the great picture I captured.

1 comment:

Gerb said...

I am DYING over Evan in the background of that picture! He is SO obviously Allen's brother.