I never considered getting one because I really didn't need one. But as my wonderful dad pointed out, I really don't need a washer and dryer either. I could do laundry by hand. But I still have a washer and dryer and I love the convenience of one. And now that I have an iPhone, I can't imagine my life without one.
Here are some of the things I love about my phone. Only some of the things, because I couldn't possibly list them all or remember all of them:
- the app "find friends" - I love that I know where my mom is, my sisters, my brothers, etc. Especially when they come to visit. I can look at my phone and see how far away they are from my house and estimate when they will be here. I also like to see when my brother is in North Dakota working. Or when my other brother-in-law is in New York. Its fun.
- I like having email on my phone
- I love the maps app. Always know how to get somewhere, never need to ask for directions. Actually I still sometimes need directions, but the app is pretty fun
- Checking weather
- Music
- Netflix for my kids to watch when I need them to behave when we are out and about
- Internet at my fingertips anytime, anywhere
- I can check the YMCA class schedule whenever I want
- I can look up recipes
- texting. I love, love, love texting. And I don't do all that weird abbreviations because that drives me crazy. I just text normal, regular misspelled writing.
- pictures.
- A camera all in one
- Flash cards for my kids to practice their fast facts
- reading app. I always have my kindle books with me
- shopping. I use Amazon way too much
- Banking. I can deposit checks right on my phone.

No comments:
Post a Comment