Friday, August 23, 2013

Nathan Turns 5

My little boy is now 5 and old enough to go to kindergarten. And I feel it is right to send him. Oh, I wish I could have another year home with him. But I will follow my promptings and let him go.

He turned 5 mid August. And he had a great friend party followed by family over for more birthday cake. I opted a Costco cake after two days of friend parties.

Nathan is such a wonderful little boy. He is thoughtful, considerate, quiet, and helpful. He has bigm round hazel eyes. He is very smart and always watching. He is starting to outgrow throwing fits, thankfully.

I asked Nathan the following questions:

What is your favorite color? red

What is your favorite show? Wild Kratts

Who is your best friend? Matthew

What do you want to be when you grow up? What Eric is. An accountant

Who is your favorite aunt? Aunt Karen. Because she paints faces.

Who is your favorite Uncle? Uncle Rob.

What is your favorite food? carrots

If you could only have one thing from your room, what would it be? my stuffed animals

What is your favorite game? Lego Star Wars

If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go? To the store to buy stuff for my dog.

What is your favorite animal? Lobsters. But not to eat them. Because they can snap.

Who is your favorite super hero? Green Lantern

What is something you do really well? Read. Run. Swim.

What is something you aren't good at? Riding my bike

What is something you want to be really good at? Doing the dishwasher.

Tell me something about yourself: I like birds. I like bounce houses. I like to play outside in the backyard. I get to see ducks and chickens in kindergarten.





No comments: