We celebrate the love we have for others, like our teachers or our family. We make it not about boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, but all about love.
And tonight? A candlelit diner with all 6 of my kiddos. It should be so much fun. Now to figure out something fun to go with the candles. Spaghetti? No way. But I will come up with something good.
I found these cute ideas on the Internet and decided to give them a try. The cookies were so fun to make! And the kids are giving a stack to their teachers. Isn't that so cool that they can stack?
This is what we did for the Valentines Taneal is handing out in her class. Danielle and Camie wouldn't do it. They are too cute, not sure why they didn't want to. Maybe next year.
2 comments:
That's hilarious! I did the exact same thing for Halli to hand out in her class. We used a pencil instead of a sucker, but otherwise the same thing! Super cute. and I love the cookies!
You are way too creative! Maddie loved Taneal's valentine. So darling. Love the cute cookies, too. You are so awesome! How'd the candle light dinner go?
Post a Comment