Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hidden Pictures



It is a rainy day today. Evan's truck is in the shop, he has mine. I had to get the kiddos up way early this morning so they could catch the school bus. And here I am stuck at home. If I had a car, I probably wouldn't go anywhere. But I hate not having a car because I feel like my freedom has been taken away.


We have been on the ball this morning with all the extra time of getting up early, not having to drive the girls to school, etc. I have already showered (miracle #1), played puzzles with the boys, nursed a baby, cooked breakfast and fed the boys, done the dishes, finished a reading lesson with Spencer, colored with Nathan, nursed a baby again, cleared the table, put some laundry away, bathed a very stinky baby, and a few more things.
As I was sitting at the dining room table helping Spencer with his reading lesson and cutting out Primary apples, I glanced out the window to the backyard. I noticed some a flock of doves perched on the playset. They were hard to see and I was amazed at how many there were. I took a picture and thought I would share, to see if you can find all the doves. I was able to count 11 in the picture, but there are more hidden behind the slide, etc. See if you can find them, I posted the answers below so be careful not to scroll down too far:

Pretty camoflauged! This happens a lot on rainy days. There are about 17 birds on it right now, but the camera wouldn't be able to capture them all because of the angles. And as soon as I open the back door, they all fly away.

It is looking to be a day full of possibilities, all of which will happen within the walls of my home.

Can't drive without a car, can't walk in the rain.

Answer:

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ha, that's awesome! I didn't find all of them, but can definitely see them when I saw your answers.

Enjoy your rainy (dare I say snowy?) day of possibilities. :)