Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grateful # 6: A Big Tub

Today I am thankful for my big tub that is in the master bath. I can put all three boys in it and assembly line bathe them. I start by dumping a cup of water over each of their heads. Then I add shampoo and scrub. Then I dump cups of water over each of their heads to rinse the shampoo. After they have blotted their eyes on a towel, I pull out the tooth brushes and tooth paste. And right there in the bath I brush their teeth. You got it, no spitting. I am a horrible mom and make them swallow their toothpaste. If needed we scrub dirty legs and arms and faces. Usually the splashing and craziness of three boys in the bath together gets them all squeaky clean.




Assembly line style. Just wait till you have six kids. You'd do it too!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: