I really shouldn't preface a post by telling you how boring it is going to be. Of course you aren't going to read it now. It's going to be downright mun drum. But that's okay. Because in a few months I will be able to do this post justice. I just need to practice a little patience.
Today I spent pretty much the entire day focused on a project that had to be done by midnight, because that is when the sale ended.
I am not really a procrastinator. Pretty much not at all. I get stressed and uptight when I procrastinate things. And then I get grumpy and irritated and quit having fun. So I try to not push the clock and then we have happiness.
I finished the project by 8pm. 4 hours to spare. That was cutting it too close for me. But I couldn't have really sped things up, I didn't get notice of the sale until a few days before. And I soon as I decided I was going to do the project, I started formulating those creative juices in my head. So I didn't really procrastinate much at all. Right?
I have been wanting to do this little project since August. Now it is November. And with the holidays coming, I needed to complete it before the holidays started. This fun little deadline got me to do it. And I can't wait to get the final product in the mail in a few weeks.
After Christmas I will share with you what it is. I would love to give a preview, but that would ruin the surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment